- What’s another word for putting together?
- What’s another way to say set up?
- What is the process of putting things together?
- What does fruition mean?
- How do you use the word setup?
- What is the single word verb for set up?
- What is another way to say come together?
- What means putting together?
- Which word is opposite of mutual?
- What is the legal term for setting someone up?
What’s another word for putting together?
What is another word for put together?piece something togetherassemblepiece togetherconnectbuildmakefabricateerectraisepiece28 more rows.
What’s another way to say set up?
set upbuild up.erect.establish.open.organize.prepare.raise.strengthen.
What is the process of putting things together?
Addition is the mathematical process of putting things together. The plus sign “+” means that numbers are added together. For example, 3 + 2 apples — meaning three apples and two other apples — which is the same as five apples, since 3 + 2 = 5. e3radg8 and 7 more users found this answer helpful.
What does fruition mean?
fruition \froo-ISH-un\ noun. 1 : pleasurable use or possession : enjoyment. 2 a : the state of bearing fruit. b : realization.
How do you use the word setup?
Article SummarySetup is a noun that refers to an arrangement.Set up is a phrasal verb that refers to making preparations for something.
What is the single word verb for set up?
There is often a choice in English between a two word verb and a single verb – bring up/raise, set up/establish.
What is another way to say come together?
Some common synonyms of gather are assemble, collect, and congregate. While all these words mean “to come or bring together into a group, mass, or unit,” gather is the most general term for bringing or coming together from a spread-out or scattered state.
What means putting together?
1. phrasal verb. If you put something together, you join its different parts to each other so that it can be used.
Which word is opposite of mutual?
What is the opposite of mutual?exclusiveindividualdissociateddistinctseparateunsharedonlyonelonesingular42 more rows
What is the legal term for setting someone up?
In the United States criminal law, a frame-up (frameup) or setup is the act of framing someone, that is, providing false evidence or false testimony in order to falsely prove someone guilty of a crime.